Lovely Kitten - Werewolf Lovely Kitten - Werewolf

This was really nice. Did you use FL studio for this? Either way nice improvement since I've started listening to you. keep up the great work ^^

ValeriaKitten responds:

Almost everything i made came from FL Studio lawl, some selected songs were made on Ableton, and a little song is from Logic Pro X (Clue: Is not EDM music)

TheFatRat - Oblivion (feat. Lola Blanc) TheFatRat - Oblivion (feat. Lola Blanc)

Wow this is nice. Glad to see this on newgrounds <3 Can't wait to hear more tracks from me.

lost in your eyes lost in your eyes

"It's not a song because it has not words" JUST CAUSE IT DONT GOT WORDS DONT MEAN ITS NOT A SONG. Honestly I could see this in a rpg, elevator, animation. I would say this genre is not "song-with-no-words" but fusion. Cause it has so many genres incorporated into one song. Maybe New Age? Anyways was a really good listen. Great job, hope to hear more.

ClarkKant responds:

Thanks for the response, Mr. Kimchi - I appreciate it.

Chaotic Chaotic

Aye That's pretty nice.

djexotik responds:

Thank you!

Blankz - Blame Society Blankz - Blame Society

nice but should probably credit what you used and where you got that woman talking from.

blankzgrime15 responds:

oh yeah. thanks man

GF Extended Reversed GF Extended Reversed

Lol seriously? "New Song"? GET OUT

Journey To The Past Journey To The Past

Aye, This is pretty nice ^^ Keep up the good work! Fav'ed and Followed C: Hope to see more >:D

Care Care

Pretty nice ^^. Wasn't overwhelming, pretty chill.

TheRealTero responds:

Hey thanks. No problem.

chgeri - herbst chgeri - herbst

I absolutely Love this. Followed and Fav'd. You have my support for this song! Absolutely beautiful. Just wondering did you get the birds by chance or was that a VST/Soundpack. Anyways Good job, keep up the good work. Lovely stuff.

-When i Was a Kid- -When i Was a Kid-

Wow this is really nice! So you did the voicing, Instrumental, and everything? What did you use :o Really love this.

retrovinyl responds:

The voice is Shane Koyczan, he's an amazing person and you should check out his other works.