Night Shift Night Shift

Please make this a series omg LOL

Natural Born Suckers 2: Fast Times and Faster Women Natural Born Suckers 2: Fast Times and Faster Women

Lol this is amazing.

Pmation: "Forbidden Flute" Pmation: "Forbidden Flute"

Lol, that was great.

Supaidāman Saves Mary Jane Supaidāman Saves Mary Jane

Hahaha omg <3

drainzerhg responds:

Dark Animation Music Video Dark Animation Music Video

tbh this made me wanna leave. It hurts to watch, like makes me feel dizzy. But that's just me. Btw did you get permission to use the music?

When Does He Arrive? When Does He Arrive?

So i saw that you followed me decided to check you out ^^. I really like the background drawing. But The music actually kinda throws me off. (But it's not too bad) Just felt like the music didn't fit with this scene though it does fit in the sense of "Short Flick" animation type. I really look forward to seeing how you improve :) People already mentioned trying 24 or 30 fps so I'll leave that as it is xD. Keep up the good work.

jessieyun0404 responds:

Hi Mr.Kimchi,

I'm glad you liked the animation.
I was actually expecting that comment about music xD thanks for mentioning that. I'll keep your notes in mind.

Team Pi Adventures [Trailer] Team Pi Adventures [Trailer]

Can't wait to watch the series ^^ Keep up the good work

Wondermeow responds:

No problem, will keep you all posted as we progress.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Primordial Dancing | Animation Process | COTMOPEN Primordial Dancing | Animation Process | COTMOPEN

Wow this is absolutely amazing haha. Love the animation process. When did you start watching Jazza Studios?

Coworkers #2 - Gay for Zac Efron? Coworkers #2 - Gay for Zac Efron?

I love this, Please keep making more. omg xD

CoworkersShow responds:

I have 3 more episodes of Coworkers done already. I'll be posting them soon. Thank you for watching both episodes!

Coworkers #1 - Batman, Star Wars, and Vaginas, Oh My! Coworkers #1 - Batman, Star Wars, and Vaginas, Oh My!

LOL, Keep up the good work I love this.

CoworkersShow responds:

Thanks! I really appreciate it.