Night Shift Night Shift

Please make this a series omg LOL

Natural Born Suckers 2: Fast Times and Faster Women Natural Born Suckers 2: Fast Times and Faster Women

Lol this is amazing.

Pmation: "Forbidden Flute" Pmation: "Forbidden Flute"

Lol, that was great.

harder full game harder full game

Aye, that's pretty hard

Glass-Clock responds:

It's supposed to be

Santa's Sleigh Santa's Sleigh

This could use lots of improvement. You could use a "instructions" or "Tutorial" which you can skip. I didn't know you had to press "Spacebar" to restart cause that's not even in the game or Author Comments. I won't judge harshly on how it looks or how smooth it runs. But I'm giving 1 star solely on:
- how you can't restart from that level or the beginning or a level you have already completed.
-Lack of Instruction
- No Tutorial (IF added then a skip tutorial button would be nice
- I don't know if you are just sharing someone's work on here or if this is your game. (I mean it does say originally on scratch.mit.edu but maybe put on that description box on that site for the game "Also on newgrounds")
I will also note I know it says to use spacebar on the other link but I'm judging this based on if someone didn't click that link and just looked at author notes or if someone was just playing the game and there was no author notes then how would they know. It would make the person lose interest sometimes (Depending on person) from trying to spend time learning how to play the game from finding the controls (Though some people like this, in which case specify that as a intro before the game starts within the game)

natejb2003 responds:

Thank you for the feedback. I have added an optional tutorial at the beginning.

Astrocreep Astrocreep

Really Fun ^_^ cant wait for the 2nd one to come out that you're working on. Sadly i don't have the music to contribute. At least i don't think so.

Lovely Kitten - Werewolf Lovely Kitten - Werewolf

This was really nice. Did you use FL studio for this? Either way nice improvement since I've started listening to you. keep up the great work ^^

ValeriaKitten responds:

Almost everything i made came from FL Studio lawl, some selected songs were made on Ableton, and a little song is from Logic Pro X (Clue: Is not EDM music)

TheFatRat - Oblivion (feat. Lola Blanc) TheFatRat - Oblivion (feat. Lola Blanc)

Wow this is nice. Glad to see this on newgrounds <3 Can't wait to hear more tracks from me.

lost in your eyes lost in your eyes

"It's not a song because it has not words" JUST CAUSE IT DONT GOT WORDS DONT MEAN ITS NOT A SONG. Honestly I could see this in a rpg, elevator, animation. I would say this genre is not "song-with-no-words" but fusion. Cause it has so many genres incorporated into one song. Maybe New Age? Anyways was a really good listen. Great job, hope to hear more.

ClarkKant responds:

Thanks for the response, Mr. Kimchi - I appreciate it.

The Peak The Peak

I really like these different topics and themes. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see how you improve throughout the weeks/months

DahMagicMan responds:

Thank you for the nice review.

#Yokaitober - 27 - Nurarihyon #Yokaitober - 27 - Nurarihyon

I want moarrrr

inktober day 26 (squeak) inktober day 26 (squeak)

Omg that's so cute. Now I'm keen on going to merica just to hold and play with an otter.

SevenSeize responds: